The German Chancellor and the French President have come out in favour of direct financial aid 德国总理和法国总统已经宣布支持直接的财政援助。
When I changed to a new soap I came out in a terrible rash. 我换了块新香皂,结果就起了严重的疹子。
This will all come out in the wash — I promise you. 一切终会真相大白的——我向你保证。
He has come out in front in the study of mathematics. 他在数学方面已名列前茅。
Will that dirty mark come out in the wash? 那脏的印迹洗得掉吗?
Merely the thought of holding a snake makes me come out in goose flesh. 只要一想起手中握着一条蛇,我就会起鸡皮疙瘩。
Never mind, these problems will all come out in the wash. 没关系,这些问题最终都会妥善解决的。
But then I looked at the mobile world, where new things come out in weeks, not months. 后来我观察了一下移动软件界,发现移动软件的发布速度是以星期为单位,而不是以月为单位的。
And a much cheaper version of the iPhone to come out in the next year. 和廉价版的iPhone。
When your work is done, come out in the sun and have some fun. 你工作做完了,就出来到太阳下玩一玩。
You have come out in the morning to play in the courtyard, tottering and tumbling as you run. 你在早晨就跑出来到天井里玩儿,你,跑着就像摇摇欲跌似的。
He also complained about the how long it has taken for the new iPad to come out in China. 他还抱怨了等待新iPad在中国发售的时间太长。
Jean has come out in spots so she's staying in bed. 琼身上出现斑点,所以正卧床休息。
It's just funny to see that come out in her. it's incredible. 看到她这样的表现真是有趣,太令人难以置信了。
Must be Randy as hell to come out in this shit. 这种天气还出来,真是疯了。
I cannot come out in my pyjamas. 我不能穿着睡衣出来。
This may come out in time, but I think the problem here relates to a more fundamental risk with Chinese listings. 这样的情况在未来也许会出现,但是我认为,我们现在遇到的问题和中国上市公司的一个更为基本的风险有关。
I come out in a rash if I eat chocolate. 我一吃巧克力就长皮疹。
And do I really want to come out in a national magazine? 然后我真的想要在全国性的杂志上出柜吗?
That which oppresses me, is it my soul trying to come out in the open. 这压迫我的,到底是我欲冲出籓篱迎向开阔的灵魂,还是敲唤欲进入我的心的那世。
The real reasons for her resignation will come out in the wash. 她辞职的真正原因终究会真相大白的。
The name's already starting to come out in her interrogations. 他的名字已经从她的审问里泄露了。
If we come out in the open, then no e has anything to say. 如果我们公开恋情的话,没人还能说什么了。
He's not happy but he assures me it'll all come out in the wash. 他不高兴,但他向我保证这件事会得到圆满解决的。
Don't worry: this project will come out in the wash. 不要着急:这项工程会有好结果的。
Now that they have tanks on the streets, it is time for the people to come out in revolution. 既然他们把坦克开到了街上,现在就是革命的时候了。
So, to sum up, there are three main findings about you that come out in social psychology. 总结一下,在社会心理学里有三个,关于自我的主要发现。
Can you make room for me? cause to come out in a squirt, of liquids. 你能让出点地方给我吗?让液体从喷射器里发出。
Residents of nearby towns who have come out in support have also been targeted. 前来支持的附近城镇居民也成为了遇袭目标。
Why didn't you come out in the open and tell me what it was? 你干吗不开门见山把你的要求告诉我呢?